Do clomid if you want to make sure to get a good restart and if you are strong mentally, cons of this is that the side effects are harsher, is it worth the risk? Up to you really. Nolva if you are unsure, I mean most people will do just fine on nolva, so why even risk it, but if you are strong mentally, then you are not really risking anything, are you? Can you see how I am showcasing it as an dilemma because it will be different for each individual. With HCG it's easy, if you have the money then use it. The only down side is that it costs something, it makes the restart easier, and keeps testicle atrophy from occuring, it should be in every cycle, and if you don't have enough money to buy it, then reconsider doing a cycle, but it's not a total necessity, especially not for small cycles considering it takes 4 weeks for test to kick in.
– Live one day at a time and maximize that day. Focus on doing today’s work to the best of your capability, because that’s all you can do. Don’t think about the gym session tomorrow or the paper you have to hand-in in 2 weeks. Just do what needs to get done today as well as you can.
– Do your tasks in order of importance/urgency.
– If you worry a lot, occupy your day with stimulating work that takes your mind off the worries. In this case, he used two examples: 1) cleaning which is “automated work” is bad if you worry since it doesn’t stimulate you enough and 2) sales in a store where you’re on your feet all day and talking to customers is great since it’s stimulating work that takes your mind off everything else.
– Exercise daily and don’t overeat to keep stress down and stay fit.
– If you feel like you’re overworked and missing out, take out some hours each day to do activities you enjoy. Here he used an example of Rockerfeller who was rich his whole life but never went out and parties or to play and treated his workers like dogs. He was miserable most of the time and nobody liked to be around him. Later on he changed some of these things, but at that time he was already old.
– Give people sincere compliments whenever they deserve it, because that makes them smile and makes your day better. I did this to a young kid in my local grocery store who always gave a good service and cleaned up after me when I broke a lot of stuff because I hit some beer bottles by accident. I told him he gives exceptional service and that he would be a good sales man. He brightened up like I’ve never seen and thanked me like 5 times. Since then we always chat when I shop there.